Lettori fissi

mercoledì 26 giugno 2013

Arachnes - discografia



Gli "Arachnes" sono un gruppo prog metal italiano, la band si formò nel 1995.


1998 

Black Rain 
The King 
The Four Elements: Fire 
The Four Elements: Earth 
The Four Elements: Wind 
The Four Elements: Water 
Shut The Door 
First of All 
Against my Heart 
Sometime 
With my Freedom 
Coloured World 
The Barber of Seville





1999 

Black Rain 
Against My Heart 
The King 
Shut The Door 
First Of All 
Sometime 
With My Freedom 
Coloured World 









2001 

Prelude 
Arachne 
Narrow Road 
Lobotomy 
Loveless 
Running Now 
Tears 
Declaration Of War 
War 
Suite In A Minor (Vivace) 
Suite In A Minor (Moderato)
Suite In A Minor (Adagio) 
Danger Of Death 
Sheet Steel 
Parallel Worlds (Overture) 
Parallel Worlds


2000 

Arachne 
Lady Death (
Open Your Eyes )
First Of All 












2002 

The Concept Of Time And Space
Decisive Battle
Prayer (Part 1)
Prayer (Part 2)
My Destiny
A New Breathing
Decisive Battle (Reprise)
Tango
The Rain Song
Forever
The Blade Of My Brain
The Dreamer
The Power Of God
Realm Of Spirits



2003 

Osonzes
Battle To The Victory
Primary Fear
The Warning
Still Waters
Thriller
To Escape Death
Not Fair (Prelude)
Not Fair
Tota Pulchra
My Old Refuge
My Son And I
Running In The Labyrinth
Eruption
Scherzo In E Minor



2006 

Ouverture 
Gothic Description 
Just Try and Hit Me 
Dark Side of My Mind 
I'm Closing My Eyes 
First Movement 
Second Movement 
Third Movement 
A Secret Sky 
Schizophrenia 
Nightmare 
Blues Variation 
Knowledge





2011 

Psychedelic Trip (Intro)
I Know The Darkness
Big Hearth
I'm Sorry
Into The Fog
Magic World
My Face Is Hard
Running In An Old Town
Take Your Life
Parallel Worlds (Orchestral Version)
The Reason Of The Things
Your Death
Fireball
First Of All

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi