Lettori fissi

domenica 3 gennaio 2016

A Toys Orchestra - album


A Toys Orchestra è un gruppo musicale italiano pop rock, formatosi nell'estate del 1998 ad Agropoli in Campania.


2001

Joy-killer-day
Dance of the moth
Quiet sorrow
Dont' say goodbye
Diazapamorchestra
I'm here
Bamboozelem
God's board
Learn to unlearn
Merry-go-round
Electro-gitanus-polka
Morphus dream
Senseless





2004

Radio tsunami
Peter Pan syndrome
Panic Attack #1
Hengie: queen of the border line
Loco motive
Elephant man
Modern lucky man
3 minutes older
Panic attack #2
Three withered roses
1000 flaming dragonflies
Asteroid





2007

Invisible
Cornice dance
Mrs Macabrette
Letter to myself
Ease off the bit
Powder on the words
Amnesy International
Santa Barbara
Bug embrace
Danish cookie blue box
Technicolor dream
Be 4 i walk away
Panic attack #3





2010

Sunny Days
Red Alert
Mystical Mistake
The Day of the Bluff
Celentano
Plastic Romance
Plastic Romance part two
Pills on My Bill
Frankie Pyroman
Blackbone Blues
Look in Your Eyes
Summer
The Golden Calf
Somebody Else




2011

Midnight revolution
Pinocchio
Noir Dance
Lotus
Aphelion
Welcome to Babylon
Mutiner blues
You can't stop me now
Nightmare city
Goodnight again
Late september







2014

Made to Grow Old
Fall to Restart
Always I'm Wrong
My Heroes Are All Dead
Mirrorball
Wake Me Up
C'mon Get Out
Quiver
Mary
Take My Place
All Around the World







2018

More Than I Need
Take It Easy
Dance Lady Dance
Tiger Claw
Like A Matisse
Show Me Your Face
Candies & Flowers
Believe
My Body Is A Lie
Someone Like You
Lub Dub






* Aggiornato il 20/01/2019

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi