Lettori fissi

venerdì 15 maggio 2015

Madbones - discografia



I "Madbones" sono stati un gruppo musicale punk rock e emo italiano, dal 1994 al 2006, si formano a Varese nel 1994.


1996

Really Want To Love Me?
Spend Your Money
Kamminibbau
Mr. Rainbow
Twice In Bike
Forever In Love











1997 

5 Minutes Of Pain
Blue Eyes
Really Want To Love Me
Day By Day
Summertime
Spend Your Money
Happy For You
This Time
Since I Don't Have You
Kick On Your Face
Crash Test
Skating Every Day
Day By Day (Slow Version)





2002

Madbones:
Real
Alona
Something special
Lascia stare

I Against I:
Needle
Somewhere Out There
Walk Away
Like Nothing Else
Could Be Wrong




2003

Dogstar
Alona
Lo Scrittore
I Don't Mind
Watchin' You
Legionnaire
Reason
Lascia Stare
Strong Enough
Something Special
All The Things She Said
It's Gone
Dogstar (Video Track)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi