Lettori fissi

martedì 21 maggio 2013

Detestor - discografia



I "Detestor" sono una band death metal proveniente da Genova, Italia.


1994 - Fear Of The End/Cutting Like A Knife/Come With Me/Wars




1990

Intro: Hi Fi Tape
I Am A Fuckin' Warrior
Hash Metal
Intro: The Four Trips
Fuck & Off
Rotten Blood
Acidhashcokegumgrass











1995

Intro-Clear The World
Life Goes
Alone
E.S.P.
Death Inside
I Have The Power
Kill Me
Lord Of Gold
Silence
Neurocircuit
Well Of Madness
In The Circle Of Time
Outro





1997

Womb Of Lies
Sorrow
Misery
Red Sand
Screams
Empty Body
What A Complicated Game
Alive To Suffer
Masticated
I Am Nothing
I Shall Have Myself







1998

Intro
Fall In My Dreams
Virus
My Great Wings
Burnt
If This Is True












2011

God Is Empty
The Wrong Way
Boot Shaped Country
Free To Cry
I Feel Disgusted
The Human Race
Regression
Nobody Stops Me
Finished
Fulgor

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi