Lettori fissi

sabato 28 maggio 2016

W.I.N.D. - discografia



I "W.I.N.D." sono un gruppo musicale rock con influenze blues, jazz e psichedeliche di origine friulana. Il gruppo si è formato nel 1987 a Trieste.


1990

Around and Around
Stret Boy Blues
The Winter Song
Dance With the Devil
Good Girls
Dust my Broom
Downtown Blues
Tush


2000

Keep On Living
Angeline
Over The Sun
Walking Done The Line
Good Girls...
Bad Luck Blues
We're Not Angels
Las Vegas Is Driving Me Wild
Wrong Side Of The Bed
Statesboro Blues








2002

CD 1 :
Going Lazy
Can You Feel Me
Tomorrow Never Comes
Boogie Man
Dance With The Devil
Taste It
Moon Blues - part 1
I Can't Live It Anymore
Hoochie Coochie Man
Hypnotic Dream (improv.in G)

CD 2 :
Over The Sun (acoustic)
Keep On Livin' (live)
Spoonful
Jammin' With Johnny

2004

Lucky Man
Fake It
Why Me
Boogie Man
Can You Feel Me
Dance With The Devil
Whipping Post
One In A Million
Trieste Wind









2005

Dust My Broom
Lucky Man
Fake It
Dance With The Devil
Taste It
Bad Luck Blues
Whipping Post
Voodoo Chile










2010

Amnesia
Dèjà Vu With The Blues
My Solitude
Wastin' My Time
Unbelieve
It's Too Late To Lie
Demons
Funky To The Bone
Beautiful Awareness
Lucky Man (Edited)
Almost Cut My Hair







2013

Temporary happiness
Sun shines through the rain
More than myself
Dreaming my life away
Social paranoia
Waiting for next friday
Stand for your brother
The first day of the rest of my life
The lonely place inside
Born to ride
In the winter time













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi