Lettori fissi

venerdì 20 aprile 2018

Andead - discografia



Gli "Andead" sono un gruppo punk rock milanese nato nel 2007, da un'idea di Andrea Rock. 


2009 

They Come To Ear Your Brain
Buried Alive
Spiderband
Flowers On My Grave
Razorblade Blues
I Kill You Twice
My Woman
The Devil's Got A Great Make Up
Bloody Mary
Something Lovers Don't Make
Bleeding Like A Stone
Dying
Six Years Of Violence
Don't Fade Away
Black December
My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down

2011 

My Little Horror
Have you Ever
Me Vs The Outside
Devilman World
Punk Rock Revolution
It's Not My Fault
With Passionate Heart
I Drove All Night
Kill The Loneliness









2013 

At First
Cashin' On My Blood
What About Now
All The Way To Memphis
The Real Deal
Midnight Problem
Authority Song
Open Fire
Build Not Burn










2017 

I see the bombs
Even if
Not giving up
For the underdogs
Too young to die
Revolution fail
Hoax
Last summer
Involution
Oh baby
She don't care
Sober
One more chance
True sound of liberty




2020 

Old But Gold
Lust For The Road
Comfortably Weak
Downtrodden
Gratification Breakdown
The Company Regime











*Aggiornato il 20/11/2020

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi