I "Four By Art" sono un gruppo musicale italiano formatosi a Milano nel 1982. Considerati, insieme agli Statuto, ed agli Underground Arrows uno dei gruppi più importanti del modernismo in Italia.
My mind in four sights
Future in the past
Who killed snoopy
1985
I can't stand your love
Torpedo woman
Hot teardrops on the floor
Lost in a ghost town
Don't call me on the phone
Do the shimmy shimmy duck
Sleep all day
I'm having fun
A little bit of ice
Mony mony
I can't stand your love
Torpedo woman
Hot teardrops on the floor
Lost in a ghost town
Don't call me on the phone
Do the shimmy shimmy duck
Sleep all day
I'm having fun
A little bit of ice
Mony mony
1986
One more time
Just feelin' alright
Don't mess without judas
Why people are standing?
Cold sensation
I can't wait till midnight
Nightime
The end of love
It's so hard
One more time
Just feelin' alright
Don't mess without judas
Why people are standing?
Cold sensation
I can't wait till midnight
Nightime
The end of love
It's so hard
2017
Alive
I ask you
I'm burning
Allora mi ricordo
At your door
I sadly understand
Home
Living for today
Sorry
The loop
Take your time
Sea side superstar
Say something
Alive
I ask you
I'm burning
Allora mi ricordo
At your door
I sadly understand
Home
Living for today
Sorry
The loop
Take your time
Sea side superstar
Say something
*Aggiornato il 10/09/2017





Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Rispondi