Lettori fissi

sabato 28 febbraio 2015

Four By Art - discografia parziale



I "Four By Art" sono un gruppo musicale italiano formatosi a Milano nel 1982. Considerati, insieme agli Statuto, ed agli Underground Arrows uno dei gruppi più importanti del modernismo in Italia,


1983 - My mind in four sights/Future in the past/Who killed snoopy





1985

I can't stand your love
Torpedo woman
Hot teardrops on the floor
Lost in a ghost town
Don't call me on the phone
Do the shimmy shimmy duck
Sleep all day
I'm having fun
A little bit of ice
Mony mony








1986

One more time
Just feelin' alright
Don't mess without judas
Why people are standing?
Cold sensation
I can't wait till midnight
Nightime
The end of love
It's so hard









2017

Alive
I ask you
I'm burning
Allora mi ricordo
At your door
I sadly understand
Home
Living for today
Sorry
The loop
Take your time
Sea side superstar
Say something






*Aggiornato il 10/09/2017






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi