Lettori fissi

domenica 25 marzo 2018

The Groovers - discografia

The Groovers è stato un gruppo rock formatosi in provincia di Novara nel 1989. Leader del gruppo è stato il cantante Michele Anelli, affiancato da Paolo Montanari.


1993


When you dance i can really Love
Windy nights
Sad town
Hardway #1
Rockin' days
Land of fre
Working man
Goodbye my friends
No place like home
Lucky man
Songs for the dreamers
Hardway #2




1995

Mary don't worry
T.v. breakdown
Where my daddy is
George and Lenny
You
Train to nowhere
Julie
The sound of the night
Black river
Another song for America
Inside me
Free
Mad stars
Soul street

1997

Something burnin'
Not enough to kill
Shoes of a fool
Cast iron radiator blues
Wonderin'
No one will win
Many loves
No Mercy
Homebound road
September rain








2000

Search for luck
We still…
How’s gonna be the night
Workin’ man revisited
I’m so sound
Holdin’ on
I wrote a song
Not sad
I’m waitin’ for you
Like us








2003

My words don't have two faces
Men and dust
No time we had # 1
Release me
And if (I'll be there)
Let the good things roll
Working class hero
No time we had # 2
Strike
Noise and silence
Another rainy morning
She's a different girl
No time we had # 3
I keep flying
No time we had # 4
Peace is my name
2008

Old rebel tune
Gimme a revolution
Workin' days
Tell me
No time to lose
(You're) my revolution
Angry rain
Thefire
Sometimes
This guitar
Daddy's rock'n'roll







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Rispondi